Because buying or building a new home is probably the largest investment one will ever make, it makes sense to choose a Certified Professional Builder. Certified Professional Builders are required to:
- Meet membership requirements of their local home builders association, including appropriate experience and credit criteria
- Comply with all appropriate Oklahoma statutes concerning residential contractors
- Provide evidence of Worker's Compensation Insurance and General Liability coverage in an amount set forth by the Oklahoma State Home Builders Association
- Provide each homeowner with a written warranty of not less than one year.
- Build in compliance with appropriate local, state and national building codes.
- Adhere to the Code of Ethics of the National Association of Home Builders
- Complete nine credits of continuing education annually