Project House for Sale!
If you're looking for a place to build your dream home, Moore, Oklahoma is the place where you will get a great and growing community, plenty of nearby shopping, a growing economy, job opportunities...and Moore home for your money in Moore.
The Moore Home Builders Association brings builders to you. Our members are dedicated to the city of Moore and to building high quality homes.
Moore Public Schools has a total student population of more than 23,000. It is the third largest district in Oklahoma, encompassing 32 schools that continue to set high education standards.
Restaurants to Suit Your Taste
Central Park will open toward the end of 2015. It will be home to a recreation center, amphitheater, farmers market and aquatic facility.
- Apple Valley - SW 34th and Eastern
- Belmar North - Sooner and Indian Hills Rd
- Belmar Townhomes - Sooner and Indian Hills Rd
- Joshua's Landing - SE 34th and Sunnylane
- Rock Creek - SE 4th and Sunnylane
- Seiter Farms - SE 34th and Sunnylane
- The Willows - SW 34th and Telephone
- Sendera Lakes - SW 34th and Santa Fe
- Brentwood Addition - NE 24th and Eastern
- Avondale Addition - NE 18th and Eastern
- Siena Ridge - NE 27th and Bryant
- Sonoma Lakes - NE 12th and Sunnylane
Approved but not yet active
- Edgewater - SE 19th and Sunnylane